Monday, December 11, 2006

to all, sincerely me

hey everybody,..

blogger did a swticharoo on me and i found that i had about a million comments lurking in the unmoderated section of my blog. thanks for all the funny notes! and i thought everybody done forsaken me... thats kind of why i stopped writing, but i guess the blog was pulling tricks, hidin all your funny sentiments. its been adjusted.

anyhoo,...

also, sorry for the sad posts. hate complaining on here, but seems to come out real easy when im sitting at work stewing in my juices. feeling pretty crappy right now, but will have to pull out of it. part of my treatment will be coming home to stew in dales steaksauce, beer up the butt chicken and pairs and pairs of xmas underwear. wanna see everyone, so make it SO!
send me any japan wants lists, ill see what i can do...

1 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those coons are going everywhere these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home