Sunday, March 20, 2005

Southward HO! .. im movin again

Hey all..

been real busy lately. had to go get my new passport and secure a good job for next year. i've decided to move into downtown Nagoya for a change. hopefully it'll work out. anyways.. trying to get all my things squared, lined up, executed and massaged nicely. fingers crossed.

havent had much time for computer things but i really want to keep it up better than the last one.. my good buddy dean is leavin japan soon, so im a bit sad about that, but gotta get him sent off well, and me moved.

i'll be offline for a few weeks, but im thinkin that i can actually get over to the u.s. for a few weeks in the middle of april. we'll see how that thought develops. otherwise, i hope all is well.. im gonna put some new pics on here.

luv w

1 Comments:

At 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always knew all the hos were in the south, I tell thee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home