Saturday, August 13, 2005

and yo mama said buy an apple...

yeah... im a cheap guy..

when i read my friend tonys blog recently about him purchasing a new ibook, i wept, screamed, self mutilated and fell several times. i also opened my wallet and stroked my ever will (me) destroying credit card a few times to see if it would lead me in the right (wrong) direction towards the nagoya apple store. good sense lead me to just go buy a bunch of beers with my friend instead.. with cash. and then i was happy again.

i did the second intelligent thing today, by going to the computer store and finding a usb2 wifi adapter so i can surf the various networks (fo FREE) that surround my house and the various restaurants i frequent.. about 2,900yen or $25. can actually goto the bar i like going to and steal the bar i dont like going to's internet... cool.

self control is bizzarely (sp?) rewarding.

3 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'll come around soon muthafucka... the lure of the apple is everywhere!

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Q said...

Yo Silly,
I'ma comin' back soon. You cats come up with any tunes or what? I've got some funny ass shit to show you when I get back Holmes... Hang on tight sucka!

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger will said...

yo hambone,

bring it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home