Monday, October 17, 2005

an uncontrollable insanity of explosive pants 7 people long .. plus 6 more people and 4 cities.

had a wild one the last week. got the heads up from my buddies that they were coming to tour in japan, so i set aside some time off. they, of montreal, had recently put out a new record which i was enjoying a bunch, and it was also hard for me to imagine some friends i hadnt been in touch with for some time coming over playing a record that i was shaking rump too so much. so, it started with a halloween party ... and ended with my ass on the floor at the bottom of the stairs. here are some pics and pics and pics and ....





sat on a few kids that day...




then went and met my friends in kyoto for their show..

matt in the hat, brian looks like cryin...

me matt and kevin ... dottie, jamie and me. me sandwich.

and they played and played ..


ill finish this later you old sillies!!

3 Comments:

At 5:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so you gonna write me or what?
try thelatebphelium@yahoo.com

how you so crazy and sweet william?
b.p. :p

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will is a crazy goose. I think his head has gone quite loose. It drives me crazy that since he has come to japan he hasnt bothered to contact me.

James F Hampton Cubed.

kintamagoproductions@hotmail.com

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger will said...

yo b.p ... i just myspaced you you ole stink...

james, just mailed you, if you dont reply soon, im gonna get you.. BAD!

l
will

 

Post a Comment

<< Home