Thursday, May 11, 2006

Let them eat snake...

hi all,.. so, things have been very crazy around here. spent a week and a half or so with kate up in her beautiful neck of the woods,.. pictures will be posted.

i got the visa, so i start my new job next monday. a sigh of relief will be posted.

my internet connection is also off for the time being, so i will be excedingly more unresponsive than usual.. sowwy.

for fun until then .. read this

or check this out.. its someones page that covers some of the underground/hardcore scene in atlanta that was around in the early/mid nineties.. has almost everything my old band ever put out. this guy beat me to it.

come see me if you need a haircut.

1 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Blogger angela said...

oh my gawd, he has Cough Syrup.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home