Monday, November 07, 2005

media schmedia

my friend heyward turned me towards this great site that provides free hosting for media files of all types.. i guess they're trying to archive EVERYTHING.. not too sure yet, but i'm gonna be able to put all of the music/bands material i've been involved with/made throughout my life, to share with everybody, so i'm pretty excited about that.. here's first peak into my teaching life ..

here...

sidenote.. after i put this on here, a couple of my mac friends told me it didnt work for them, i think it's a strange file, cause the movie was made with my crazy japanese cell phone, so anyways good luck seeing it.. sidenotesidenote, obviously some people can see it, cause 17 pervos i dont even know on that site downloaded... scary mary..

7 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's your email

pootbum

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger will said...

who be pootburn?

thunder thighs

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger will said...

oh thats bum..

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's me...what it is big brown

pootbum

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger will said...

big brown in town, i have no idea who this is..

hugdfsh at yahoo dot com ...

werd.

bb

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Carter said...

Thanks for posting the Es Muerto MP3s. They sound a lot better than my poor vinyl rip. My son and I listened to them in the car all day yesterday.

Glad to see you're still doing well, honky.

By the way, tell your Mac friends that they need to download the VLC media player to watch the video you uploaded.

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger will said...

hey carter!

its great to hear from you.... a SON !!!.. gotta see some pics. hope you're doing well.

i saw your site a few weeks back.. ill read some more tomorrow, it's later here in jayyypan. ill put some more music up on that site soon too, check it out! .. talk to you soon,

w

 

Post a Comment

<< Home